You can use our catalog search filters to browse all our Business templates.
After choosing a business template, the Logo Option appears on the right side of the editor. Use the toggle to turn on/off the logo option.
You can check how to add your business details, including the logo, in this article.
- Using a larger logo is always better, however anything over 700px wide is not necessary.
- We do not include art behind a logo placeholder, so your logo will blend seamlessly into the design.
- If you are using a transparent logo, the gray area will disappear on the preview and finished creation.
- Zoom in/out from your logo for the best fit.
- When using a transparent logo, choose a template color that does not blend, so the logo is clear.
Enjoy, and remember that if you have any questions regarding your creation, just contact us.