Business templates come with an option to add your logo, either in the design itself or at the end of the creation with your brand information
After you select a Business template you will be taken to the editor page. To the right of the editor page, you will see section; Logo Option. Use the toggle to turn on/off the logo feature.
If you turn the toggle ON, a grey, logo placement area will appear on the template. If you turn it OFF, this will disappear. Once it is ON, click on ‘Your Logo Here’.You can upload your logo using the various options provided;
Once you upload your logo, it will appear in both the placement area and in your photo gallery. Use the photo toolbar, to adjust your logo's size and appearance.
To move your logo around, click on it and drag your mouse. Click outside the logo area to close the toolbar.
- Using a larger logo is always better, however anything over 700px wide is not necessary
- We do not include art behind a logo placeholder, so your logo will blend seamlessly into the design
- If you are using a transparent logo, the grey area will disappear on the preview and finished creation.
- Zoom in/out from your logo for the best fit
- When using a transparent logo, choose a template color that does not blend so the logo is clear