Making a slideshow with Smilebox is a great way to save your memories and tell your story.
If you haven’t signed up yet, click here!
Choose a template:
We have a variety of templates and designs, suitable for any holiday or occasion.
There is a maximum of 150 slides per slideshow.
There are several ways to search our catalog to find the perfect template for your project:
- Use the search field at the top of the homepage.
- View categories by clicking on the Templates tab or click on All categories.
- Uncheck/check the template type you are looking for.
You can preview a template and its animation before choosing it and when you've made up your mind, click Personalize. Many of our slideshows contain different transition styles. You can review this on the thumbnail in the catalog.
Use the Smilebox editor to customize your design in various ways;
Add and edit photos
After uploading photos to the photo gallery, add them to your slideshow. If you have more than 10, you can use the Autofill option on the right side of the editor.
- Edit a photo - after adding it to the slideshow, click on it and the photo toolbar will appear.
Change color scheme
Change speed of slides
- Add your brand details as an End Slide (Pro)
- Edit text
Save, Preview & Share: Preview your creation, give it a name and share with your friends and family.
You can save changes at any time, but you cannot share the presentation until you complete the rendering stage by clicking on Share.