If you have any troubles unsubscribing, please contact us.
You can cancel your subscription from your Account Settings.
To cancel your paid subscription, log into your Smilebox account, and follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click on your account icon in the top right corner of the Home page and find the Settings button on the drop-down menu, or click on Settings.
3. Click on the Cancel Subscription button next to your Plan icon.
4. Confirm your choice by clicking the buttons “I’ll pass” and “Cancel My Subscription”.
5. You can check the cancellation when you are redirected to the My Settings page. You will see the expiration date next to the plan you have. You will not be billed again in the future unless you re-subscribe.
6. You are now unsubscribed. Please pay attention that subscriptions are billed on an auto-renewal basis unless you cancel before the renewal date.
Note: If you have a free/basic account, you will not see the Cancel Subscription button. If you want to delete your account, please see our article: How to Delete Your Smilebox Account.
Also, if you are being charged, but see no payment information on your account, you can check if you have a desktop app subscription under the same email here.