You can quickly cancel your subscription through the settings page on your account!
If you are already logged into your account you can go to the cancellation page by clicking here.
If you have a Free Trial and would like to cancel, please scroll to the bottom of the page for further information.
Or follow the steps:
- Go to Settings by clicking on your personal icon on the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Click Cancel Subscription under the Account Settings.
- A confirmation page will appear
- Confirm your cancellation.
- If you have successfully canceled, a notification will appear at the top of your screen
- Click Ok, Thanks.
If you go back to Account Settings you will see that the auto-renewal of your subscription is canceled. You will not be billed unless you resubscribe.
Subscriptions are billed on an auto-renew basis unless you cancel them before the renewal date.
If you were offered a Free 7-day Trial on your subscription, you can cancel during this period and will not be billed. To cancel your free trial please follow the same steps as shown above.
Please note: when you cancel your free trial, access to membership features are canceled immediately.
If you have a free/basic account without a subscription and want to cancel it, you will need to delete it entirely. For more information on how to delete your account, please see our article How to Delete Your Smilebox Account.